Thursday 14 March 2013

Improvements

I found that the images I had chosen for my ancillary texts were too out of focus due to being taken on a smart phone. For a more professional and effective image I am going to hire a professional photography camera from college asn retake the images over the weekend.


After taking some more professional looking images I am going to create a 2nd draft for my magazine advert. I will include all the conventions of a magazine advert which I have listed below.

The conventions of a magazine advert:
  • Image of the artist
  • The name of the album
  • A Realse date of the album
  • Star rating of the album
  • Image of the /logo/band symbol/record label
  • Artist’s name
  • Genre of the band reflected in text/colour/font/images
  • Use of new media Persuasive/Eye Catching Text/Images
  • Parent advisory label
  • The title of the maagazine
  • The date of the magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment